All Successful Web Projects Start With A Well Thought Out Plan and Strategy
Strategy for 2020!
In a world of endless updates, js libraries, shortcodes, and visual drag & drop builders, its no secret that these days anyone with internet access and a browser can build their own website. So here is my plan moving forward.
MAKE IT SUPER EASY!
Your Task List:
- Mobile 1st: Create the text for each page. Text loads super fast.
- Drag & Drop: Think in terms of sections and rows for layouts.
My Task List:
- Graphics: Create needed graphics for the project design.
- Develop: Install WordPress and Build the Divi Theme and layouts.
Drag & Drop
Adobe CC 2020
WordPress / Divi
Why Mobile First?
Mobile web traffic now accounts for over 50% of website visits. Making it more important then ever to start your projects scaled down and build them up from there.
MOBILE QUICK FACTS FOR 2020:
- 75% of smartphone users expect to get immediate information while using their smartphone. (Google, 2019)
- Mobile readers who open an email a second time from a computer are 65% more likely to click through. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
- Almost 9 in 10 smartphone users are not absolutely certain of the specific brand they want to buy when looking for information online. (Google, 2019)
- 77% of smartphone shoppers are more likely to purchase from companies whose mobile sites or apps allow them to make purchases quickly. (Google, 2019)
Email Marketing Plans
Do you want the ability to configure automated drip campaigns, create custom lists, segments, and fields? Do you also want to see analytics and insights for all your campaigns side by side? What if you could try it out without paying anything? Email Marketing tools are now better and more important then ever. An absolute must have, with todays competition for the same web traffic.
Food & Drink
Beauty & Fashion
Music & Film
Sports & Fitness
“John is great to work with, and responsive to every request. I have had nothing but positive experiences with him.”
Philip Sondericker, KDK ONE digital media
“John is fantastic to work with, he’s resourceful and knowledgeable on everything internet (SEO, email marketing, website design and optimization, and more). He has a keen eye for great website ideas and design. I take all of my internet projects and questions to him and he knows what to do. My marketing business has excelled because of my relationship with John.”
Marilyn Rapp, Rapp Marketing & Design
“John is a man of integrity and a talented web master who makes our phone ring with people who need our help.”
Dr. Ray Smith, Healthy Counseling Center
Already Know What You Want?
Then why not get started right NOW while you are thinking about it. It’s easier then you think.